To be considered for enrollment to the CTRA or CTEFL programs, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a complete Application for Enrollment in Certificate Programs at im.aua.am including all required supplements as outlined in the instructions.
- Present valid and official results confirming English Language Proficiency typically through the TOEFL iBT or IELTS. Native and near native speakers are eligible for a waiver. For more information, please read the English Language proficiency waiver policy and application form here.
You must submit official score reports confirming English language proficiency either from the TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 79) or IELTS exam (minimum score of 6.5). For AUA application purposes, these scores are valid only if your test date was less than two years before the application submission date. You must ensure that official test scores are sent to AUA directly from the testing service, using AUA’s institution codes as noted below:
- TOEFL iBT code 4151
- IELTS Academic –Baghramyan 40, Yerevan, RA, American University of Armenia, Office of Admission
- You must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited or licensed institution of higher education. Students in their final year of studies at the time of application are also eligible to apply.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Fall 2017 – 15,000AMD
- January 31 – Early Application Deadline Date
- April 30 – Regular Application Deadline Date
- August 1 – Rolling Application Deadline Date*
* The rolling application deadline date is only available for the Certificate in Translation program. Applicants submitting complete applications by the rolling application deadline date are considered on a space-available basis.